Music Machine - Entertaining Since 1979
RSS

Recent Posts

Norfolk's Bridal & Prom Extravaganza
Up coming Year
Sorry I have not posted a Blog in a while
Thanks to all the Brides and Grooms
What You Should Look For!

Categories

Before you sign a contract
Extended
New Year
Thanks
powered by

My Blog

Sorry I have not posted a Blog in a while

Been very busy and I have some new pictures and videos to post, so keep and eye out for those. Again a big Thank You to all of the Wedding we have done this past year we have all had a blast at them.

Thanks Again
Dennis Matthies

12 Comments to Sorry I have not posted a Blog in a while:

Comments RSS
32165 on Thursday, March 01, 2018 2:50 AM
546
Reply to comment

edubirdie coupon on Thursday, May 10, 2018 11:24 PM
I can see in the pictures that they really have a good time in the event. I know that it is a well spent night. I hope the guest is all happy with the service that the event organizers provide. I really do love every photo that you shared with us. The theme and the design of the event are all beautiful. Very simple, yet so elegant. I hope that you can post a nice topic like this in the future. I will always visit your blog.

disertation proposals on Sunday, March 04, 2018 5:03 AM
The new blog can be better pictures and wedding objectives you can find the wonderful mmdiscjockeys blog,keep it up with us. Thanks this site for videos and pictures you can finding the more wedding topics.
Reply to comment

kill on Friday, May 04, 2018 12:23 AM
wow
Reply to comment

uk bestessays on Monday, May 07, 2018 10:45 AM
You shouldn't be sorry for that. Maybe you've been busy. That's totally okay.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 1:34 AM
WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY I am afraid that you are unable to activate your Windows 10 key without a product key. You can just order one from the online site http://www.keysforvip.com/ cooperated with Microsoft. All the product keys are legitimate and official. Then just activate your Windows 10 key with the purchased product key. The activation process is simple and easy to operate. WINDOWS 10 PRODUCT KEY
Reply to comment

benedicto on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 2:12 AM
Don't feel too bad about yourself.
Reply to comment

superior writing services on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 2:58 AM
Being busy is not something you should feel bad about. You had so much things to do and we understand you completely. I hope you finish all of the things you're doing right now and don't stress yourself. You should treat yourself sometimes and relax. Being busy doesn't mean that you will forget about your health. I love photography and videography too, and I know how demanding the job is, so I don't compromise my health and that is my motivation to keep on going. Keep up the good work!!
Reply to comment

marvel jackets on Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:19 AM
I’ve checked this yesterday and booked marked it. Ended up reading today and commented Thanks for sharing, it’s really interesting. biker jackets new arrivals
Reply to comment

Bing Ads coupon Code on Saturday, July 14, 2018 4:36 AM
Reply to comment

Susan on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 9:43 PM
Vanskeys.com windows 10 product key Having been used for several years, your computer may get crashed often? Every time when it goes crashed, you can just stand by anxiously? Or even want to buy a new and let this old one abandoned directly? Actually, it's not necessary at all! You can just upgrade your operating system by ordering a product key from the professional online site http://vanskeys.com you will feel like your PC is totally a new one. Also, you can chat with the guy on this site about your computer issue. You must get helpful answer and instruction ASAP.
Reply to comment